Enpower Supply Solutions is a 100% Australian Owned and Operated Company in Brisbane, Queensland.
We offer a large range of products used in Dental and Medical practices, School and Daycare facilities along with Tattoo Studios. We are specialists in supplying dental products such as Dappen Dishes, Saliva Ejectors, Evacuators, Sterilization Pouches, Sharps Containers and much more.
Our catalogue of products can be viewed on our website or Facebook. You can buy online OR if you prefer, simply call or email us your details (via the contact page) and we will send you our latest catalogues.
If you have a product you are looking for but it is not listed, send us the details and we will try and track it down for you.
Finally, if you are based in the South East Queensland, contact us today to make a time for one of our Business Managers to come and discuss how we can service your business - bulk buys, special offers, product samples and more - WE COME TO YOU.
Terms and Conditions
1. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval and authorisation from an Enpower Supply Solution’s Customer Service Representative.
2. Credit returns will be accepted within 10 days of original invoice date for account credit or refund.
3. Goods must have an adequate shelf life and are in an ‘as new’ saleable condition.
4. Goods that are damaged in any way will not be accepted for credit or refund.
5. All returns must be accompanied with a copy of the original invoice with the return authorisation number printed on the invoice.
6. Returns are returned at the expense of the purchaser.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within 5 days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Dispatch and Delivery of orders
Where possible, all orders will be dispatched within 48hours of receipt of order. Any stock that is unavailable at the time of dispatch will be placed on backorder and shipped when stock arrives from the supplier, normally within 14 days. Any backorders from an order will be noted on the original invoice, subject to availability from the supplier. Any back ordered stock will not be subject to further freight charges if they were applicable to the original invoices. Enpower Supply Solutions will choose the most appropriate method of delivery, which may include delivery by an Enpower Supply Solutions Customer Service Representative, Australia Post or Third Party Courier Company. All parcels delivered by Third Party Couriers have a tracking number should the parcel be lost. In the event a parcel is not delivered please contact Enpower Supply Solutions Customer Service, within 72hours, who will track the parcel and if necessary products will be re-issued.
1. Except where specific warranty provisions apply, claims alleging defective product must be made to Enpower Supply Solutions within 4 weeks of supply or within the recommended shelf life of the product, whichever is the shorter period. Where a specific warranty period applies from the date of purchase, this will define the period within which claims will be accepted. Warranty claims that are covered by Manufacturer’s warranty will be honoured by the Manufacturer
Enpower Supply Solutions, its directors, employees or contractors, are not responsible for damages from any actions, claims, demands, damages, liabilities or suits of any nature, in law or in equity, arising from or in connection with supplied products or their use. It is understood that the customer will test and use supplied products according to the practice's standard in the industry and in strict compliance with all laws and regulations as they are intended to be used. It is the customer’s responsibility to understand the hazards involved in using hazardous or harmful materials, to warn users of any risks involved in using or handling the products and comply with instructions for use.